Friday, October 21, 2005

My Morning Jacket

It's Friday, and here's a new and exciting Student Newspaper update. This week it's My Morning Jacket, which I listened to all of three times before writing this (scroll to the bottom, although I edited all the stuff on top and will more or less vouch for it). I'm actually slightly more enthusiastic about it than I let on; it's just that I feel real cautious about warming up to these guys after three listens. I won't give them the benefit of the doubt that easy, since they do have long hair and a proclivity for jamming and Southern Rock influences and all that. I need more time to judge. It's like making friends with frat kids; you can do it, just be careful. And I mean no disrespect to my frat friends with that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a hand made cellos
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is hand made cellos

10:23 PM  
Blogger Luis Calil said...

These advertisement people are so awesome.

"Been looking for this kind of information". You said it bud.

Hey, advertisement buds, I heard Vadim is interested in some hand made cello related products, and also in some wedding hair related products. You should talk to him about that.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home